- Location: Satellite dishes may only be installed on the roofs within 2 feet of a roof vent.
- Wiring: Must be run from the dish directly to the nearest roof vent.
- Satellite dishes must be gray in color. Dishes over 40” in diameter are prohibited.
- The owner(s) of the home agree that the association is not responsible for any and all costs the association may incur as a result of the installation, use, or removal of the satellite dish, including the cost to repair damages to the limited/common elements.
- The owner(s) of the home agree that the Association is not responsible for any damage to the satellite dish and related equipment caused by the Association maintenance, such as, but not limited, to roof repair and snow removal.
- A certificate of insurance proving proof of liability insurance coverage carried by the installer must be submitted to the management company PRIOR to installation.
- No owner may have more than one (1) satellite dish installed at any time.
- A satellite dish must be removed at the time a homeowner selles his/her property, unless the new homeowner agrees to assume responsibility for the satellite dish.